FCC Meeting and Event Calendar
- This event has passed.
September 2018 Program Meeting
September 14 @ 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Focus Program Meeting – Presentation by Jordan Paul Miles on ‘Image Printing and Presentation’
Join Jordan Paul Miles of Mike’s Camera-Park Meadows as he takes you on a journey through the wonderful and diverse world of Mike’s Camera’s printing services. Jordan is here to tell you all about the latest printing fads and how you can best preserve your precious memories!
Some of the things he will cover:
- Metal prints (sizes, price, mounting, hanging system etc, finishes etc.)
- Printing on wood
- Canvas prints (pros and cons, different qualities , frame options and how they affect the overall stability.)
- Print enlargement options, matting and framing, different papers
- What are the current trends in photo printing for enlargements to be used for personal use, exhibition etc.
- Different hanging systems
Jordan Paul Miles is a keen art and film enthusiast who lives to create! He has been involved in the media/photographic industries since creating, writing and directing a wide variety of content while attending University of the Arts in Philadelphia, including his award winning short film “Winter of White Clay” and his web-series NewVHS, the latter also receiving accolades.
Jordan settled in Golden, CO. where he found work in the imaging department of Mike’s Camera. He demonstrated a high-level of customer-service savvy and knowledge of their imaging services, he was soon promoted to imaging manager. He is now a store manager at their Park Meadows location.